We recognize that not everything you order will fit or as you wish it to be and that returns/exchanges are sometimes needed. We COMPLETELY understand! Please consult the details below on how to proceed with a RETURN or EXCHANGE.
Please Note: All Returns are ONLY eligible for Exchange or Store Credit only within 14 days of Confirmed Delivery. No refunds.
CHECKLIST for any RETURN or EXCHANGE:
- Please contact our Shipping Manager at 937 302 9657 or firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 14 DAYS of the DELIVERY CONFIRMED DATE of your order to make arrangements and receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE - this is essential for the speedy processing of your return or exchange.
- Anything sent back to us without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE with incur a mandatory 30% RESTOCKING FEE. If your return is initiated AFTER the 14 day window, you will incur a 30-50% restocking fee. Restocking fee assessment may result in deductions from your Store Credit or additional charges due on an exchange.
- All items must be in ORIGINAL condition: Unworn, Unwashed and in smoke-free and pet hair-free condition. Any item not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for exchange or return and additional postage will have to be paid to have the item(s) returned to you.
- Sale and Clearance Items, Shoes, Scarves, Hats, Jewelry, Boot Cuffs/Socks, Leggings and Handbags are ALL FINAL SALE, not eligible for exchange or return.
- Contact the Shipping Manager at 937 302 9657 WITHIN 14 DAYS of the DELIVERY CONFIRMED DATE of your order to initiate the exchange and obtain your RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE. At that time, the Shipping Manager will reserve the item(s) for your exchange to ensure they do not sell out before we receive your return.
- Once your item is returned and found to be in ORIGINAL condition, not worn, washed or subject to smoke or pet hair, we will promptly package and ship out the replacement item(s) FREE OF CHARGE!
- Contact the Shipping Manager at 937 302 9657 WITHIN 14 DAYS of the DELIVERY CONFIRMED DATE of your order to initiate the return and obtain your RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE.
- Confirm your items conform to the following conditions of our Return Policy:
- Arrived to you less than 14 days ago
- Are NOT one of the following FINAL SALE items (these are ineligible for Return/Exchange):
- Sale and Clearance Items, Shoes, Scarves, Hats, Jewelry, Boot Cuffs/Socks, Leggings and Handbags
- Are in ORIGINAL condition - Unworn, Unwashed, with Tags Attached and NOT subject to smoke or pet hair conditions
- Are folded neatly
- Items returned outside of ORIGINAL condition or with detached tags may be refused or incur a restocking fee. Refused items will incur return shipping charges that are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Original shipping fees and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Store Credit will be issued for ALL RETURNS and any remainders left on exchanges.
- Missing or Damaged items must be reported within 2 days of tracking-confirmed receipt and prior to any wear. Please contact the Shipping Manager IMMEDIATELY to report any missing or damaged items at 937 302 9657